Location: Robinson Township, PA
Position Type: Full Time
Desired Education Level: College Degree
The Network Support Analyst is an Information Technology role, with a primary focus to manage, secure and organize the technology infrastructure.
1. Associate Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Information Technology or other related field; or a combination of education and 3-5 year relevant experience.
2. Experience in hardware support and system operating systems including desktop and server versions of Microsoft Windows.
3. Experience in forming relationships with internal users, external customers and vendors.
4. Experience working with application design and implementation in specific areas, including networking/database management; email, security.
5. Excellent communication, analytical and troubleshooting skills
6. Detail oriented with strong problem solving skills.
Other duties may be assigned as directed by management.
A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Information Technology or other related field.